Username:   Password:   

Appena Aperto
Portale  FlashChat  Blog  Album  Gruppi utenti  Lista degli utenti  Cerca  FAQ  Guestbook  Pannello Utente  Registrati
 Messaggi Privati  Statistiche  Links  Calendario  Downloads  Commenti karma  TopList  Topics recenti  Vota Forum
The report including six parts, the first
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Vai a:    
  Nuovo Topic   Rispondi Indice del forum » Forum di prova     
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
zhouyueyue

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 13 Nov 2019 06:03:26 Rispondi citando

Many people asked me this question: Why Network Marketing
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
, and why MLM during a recession? Why get into those scams? OK how do I make sure not to get into a scam?

You should have seen my dads face when I decided to transfer my whole team into yet another great MLM company after iLearningGlobal quit on us.

Some people never get it and will never get it. In this article I will do my best to help you understand why the worlds most important business man Warren Buffet (no it is not Bill Gates)has bought three different Network Marketing companies and called it "the best Dollar for Dollar investment".

Let me shortly explain how a recession starts. Something happens and a couple of companies are getting in trouble. The media blows it up to a HUGE problem and people are starting to get a little scared.

Headlines like: "Another company crashes, is the recession here?" or "More and more people start saving because of the recession".

Somehow most people start saving AFTER they read this article and not before... so what was there first... the chicken or the egg?

Anyway... I love the media!

So people spend less and save more, companies have less turnover and profits, have to fire more and more people, people have less money
, spend less, more people fired etc etc etc.

Now, maybe you are starting to see the link between network marketing and a recession?

Because more and more people are losing their jobs, more and more people are starting to look for other ways to generate cash. When you find a good company it will be easy to get in and when you really want you can become a millionaire within a couple of years. To many people this sounds strange and usually a little scary so many don't even get in.

So then because many people are getting in because of the opportunity, the product could become only a second variable and not very important to many. I would however always advise you get into a company which offers products or services you would use yourself and not just any product because of the great compensation plan.

In the end it will still be a job in which you might have to sell people an idea
, a picture. My experience from NLP and my coaching, it is a lot easier to paint a picture for someone when you have actually been IN the picture before. So pick a product you would use or are already using is my advise.

What I do advise you to look out for is to make sure the company is selling real products, products that are a real benefit to the customer. It could be that a company is really successful because of the fact that there is a recession. This does not always mean that their product is always the best in the world. I do advise you to check whether the products are really cheaper or better than other products.

Are they selling you this: "Our company is very successful and we have grown in 500% in the last month"

OR

This one: "Our company is very successful because we offer a product that might be just as good as others however our prices are 50% lower because we use buying power."

Obviously the latter option is the one you are looking for!

As always, thank you for supporting my site!

Remco de Vries
"Online Attraction Marketing" Mentor
New Report Examines The Global Game Machine Market 2016 Industry Key Trends, Demand
, and Analysis Business Articles | March 23, 2016

9D Research Group has recently announced the addition of new report "Game Machine Market 2016 - Global Industry Size, Trends, Growth, Share
, Opportunities and Forecast by 2020" to their offering.

Global Game Machine Industry 2016 Market Research Report was a professional and depth research report on Global Game Machine industry that you would know the world's major regional market conditions of Game Machine industry, the main region including North American, Europe and Asia etc, and the main country including United States ,Germany
,Japan and China etc.

Access full report with TOC at

The report firstly introduced Game Machine basic information including Game Machine definition, classification, application and industry chain overview; Game Machine industry policy and plan, Game Machine product specification, manufacturing process
, cost structure etc. Then we deeply analyzed the world's main region market conditions that including the product price, profit, capacity, production, capacity utilization
, supply, demand and industry growth rate etc.

In the end, the report introduced Game Machine new project SWOT analysis, investment feasibility analysis, and investment return analysis and Global Twin-screw Extruder industry.

In a word
, it was a depth research report on Global Game Machine industry. And thanks to the support and assistance from Game Machine industry chain related technical experts and marketing experts during Research Team survey and interviews.

For sample request click on

The report including six parts, the first part mainly introduced the product basic information; the second part mainly analyzed the Asia Game Machine industry; the third part mainly analyzed the North American Game Machine industry; the fourth part mainly analyzed the Europe Game Machine industry; the fifth part mainly analyzed the market entry and investment feasibility; the sixth part was the report conclusion chapter.

?

Table of Content

Part I Game Machine Industry Overview

Chapter One Game Machine Industry Overview

1.1 Game Machine Definition

1.2 Game Machine Classification Analysis

1.2.1 Game Machine Main Classification Analysis

1.2.2 Game Machine Main Classification Share Analysis

1.3 Game Machine Application Analysis

1.3.1 Game Machine Main Application Analysis

1.3.2 Game Machine Main Application Share .
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 13 Nov 2019 06:03:26

Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
  Nuovo Topic   Rispondi Indice del forum » Forum di prova     
Pagina 1 di 1